No one should plant alone.
Church planting cohorts are designed to give each church planter a community of peers that are tackling the same issues and hitting the same mile markers together. The cohort of like-minded church planters learns together, celebrates together and bears each others burden's.
How it works
The cohorts meet together every other week on a video call, for approximately 90 minutes.
During the call there will be
- Opening connection time for updates from each person.
- A talk on a specific topic every church planter needs to hear.
- A time to ask questions and get answers.
- A group discussion on the topic.
- A final recap over that cohort.
Every Cohort will do an annual in-person meetup in Orlando, FL at the Exponential Conference and a bi-annual in-person meetup at the Open Bible National Convention.
Cohorts last for a full year and cover 24 on-line video calls.